Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Bonus Whoring Again

Don't you just love walking home from the bar? Me too. Big R, N, and I went to the local watering hole, the Texas Saloon, on Saturday night. After we'd been there a while, Big R, in his sober state, decided that he needed to find me a resident barfly. Nice Big R, nice. He finds a, how do I say this, a not so skinny girl that he thinks that I would enjoy talking to. Very funny, but by this point I was pretty tired and was wanted to head home. So, after some polite small talk, I decided that I'd had enough. I told Big R and N goodbye, (and I told Big R that he was a jerk, and his reply, "Payback's a beeeoooch."), and took off home.

And now for a new award.......Stupid Guy Walking Home Award:
You see kids, my house is very close to the ole Saloon, and I started my quest to find the way home. I realized that I wasn't exactly confident about the terrain, and when I reached a drainage ditch, I had a problem. I looked in either direction, and could see no end in site (it was also almost pitch black where I was standing, which is about to come into play). I decided that I could kinda hop over that sucker, because it looked dry. WRONG ANSWER!!! I made a half-hearted leap and didn't quite make it, well I wasn't even close to making it. The splashing sound that I heard as my foot landed made me realize the error of my ways. Luckily, I lather enough mink oil on my boots, that my foot stayed nice and dry, but my jeans looked like I had just walked through a sewer, which I guess I had. Congrats to me; I won!!! I'd like to thank my Parents for raising such a smart son. They tried at least.

POKER TALK NOW:
I managed to clear the Will Hill bonus rather nicely. Made off with a net $68 profit for about 6 hours work. Not too shabby. Now I'm up $15 between Interpoker and Will Hill (insert pat on the back here). I started playing right after the WSOP had finished airing tonight. I think that it's usually a good time to play, although the variance can be a little rough, since lots more people are playing than normal. I think that they get done watching T.V. and think, "Dang that (insert poker player name here) made a stupid move. I can do much better than that." So they fire up the ole computer and make the tables a LOT more interesting. Anyone else notice the difference?

Keep on keepin' on.

2 comments:

Big D said...

Yeah, but I'm not the one that has large women hit on me in bars.

Big D said...

Then I appologize, Big R. But I don't think that she would have walked up to me without a little help from you. Ahh, gotta love the Texas Saloon.

Congrats, Lil N for posting a comment. From now on that's what I will call you.