And no, I don't mean the bubonic chronic. I mean today is my last day at work. I packed up all my books and pictures. My dad is coming down tomorrow with a U-Haul trailer, which I know he's completely pumped about *sarcasm*. He's probably about as excited as Big R is, as he's helped me move more times than I can count. Thanks a million dude. A thousand times, thanks.
My office is completely bare now. By that I mean the walls have nothing on them, again. My boss isn't really in to having any sort of picture on the walls. Our waiting room has NOTHING on any of the walls. I'm sure it impresses the clients.
Tonight, Big R and I are going to hit up one of our old stomping grounds for one last hurrah. It's nice because the place is about 2 blocks away from my pad, so we can walk there, and not have to worry about the pigs (a.k.a. the man). That outta make loading up a trailer a lot more interesting with a nice hangover. I'm sure a couple of Bull-blasters will help us along the way.
For my last day, I have a 7 week old lab puppy that broke her tibia (the shin bone). Not pretty. Then I get a 2 year old lab that tore her ACL (that's the ligament in the knee the keeps your thigh bone and shin bone from moving all over the place). Also not pretty. Tough day for labs, and it's only 10:15 A.M.
I haven't played a hand of cards online in what seems like a decade ago. It's been kind of nice, though, which is unexpected. I'll get back on that horse in the next week though, so don't you worry. Those Crypto bonuses will be back the first of the month. Yipee!
Well, I'm probably won't be posting for a while, so everyone have a great time, and I'll see you on the flip side.
Keep on keepin' on.
No comments:
Post a Comment