Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yeah, I'm Not a Complete Moron

Poker Content:

Well, that may be pushing it, but at least I did better than Cameltoes completing this month's Will Hill (click on the right to get started there) bonus. I managed to net $43 (which meant that I only lost $2 playing cards), while poor Cameltoes had a grandiose $3 net (which meant that he lost $42 playing). Poor, poor Cameltoes. He tries, he really does. Not like I've ever done that......oh yes, I have, on more than one occasion.

Non-Poker Content:

My sister told me that "S", should be moving to the DFW area in August. For those of you that don't know, "S" is the same "S" in this and this letter. I met her one fun-filled night while out with my sister and 5 of her friends (and by brother Bubba). In the middle of that night, I told my sister that I was going to marry "S". She laughed, but now it seems like it might be a little closer to reality. So what if she can kick my ass 6 ways to Sunday. That doesn't really matter, does it? I didn't think so.

I gotta get head to work. Peace out brothas and sistas.

Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: