Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Pray for Annie

Well, Annie is going to have surgery today. They are going to "explore", which is always fun, because you never know what you are going to find when you "explore." I know everything is going to be alright.

My family all ate dinner together last night (Dad, Mom, Annie and I, my sister, Bubba, and his girlfriend). It was very nice for all of us to be together. We kind of celebrated Dad's birthday a week early, and guess what? He got to pay the tab. Unfair, I know, but he's Dad.

Big R comes up today. I'm not really gonna see him though, because I'm going to be at Annie's house watching her recover from her buzz. I hope they give her some sweet pain pills, because I know how interesting she gets when she's had a few drinks, so I can only imagine how she'd be while under the influence of some sweet pain meds.

So Cameltoes, Big R and I will have to find out what we are going to do on Thursday night. Option 1: Play cards at the house.
Option 2: Go to a bar and hang out.
Option3: Go to Winstar and play poker.

I know you are on pins and needles waiting to find out what we are going to do. I'll tell you all about it though, so don't worry.

I worked on finishing off my Poker Room bonus yesterday, which will be my last adventure in online poker *sniff, sniff*. Net result: -$93, playing 3 tables of $2/$4. So now, in the process of chasing a $180 deposit bonus, I'm down $333. Nice. Now I'm trying to decide if it's even worth continuing on, because I can't exactly reload. It didn't help that I started off the site going down $170 on 2 tables of $3/$6. That didn't tickle.

Well, I'd better get off to work now. Time to make some money for da man.

Keep on keepin' on, and keep Annie in your prayers.

God bless.

No comments: