My sweet Annie has a dog named Shelby. Shelby is a Golden/Ridgeback mix with a sweet mohawk/ridge down her back (It also could be called a racing stripe, which I really want to color it red to make it look like a racing stripe, but Annie isn't so keen on that idea. Grrrr.). Shelby also likes to chew on things (scissors, socks, water bottles, pillows, shoes, and what have you).
Last night, Annie and I were on the couch watching T.V., and minding our own business. Something grabbed our attention when we heard her chewing on something. Wait for it..........wait for it...................
She was eating Annie's panties.
Now, I'm not exactly sure if Daisy's licking carpet for a few seconds qualifies her as a lesbian or not, but this most definitely does qualify Shelby as one.
"Awwwww......Look at her, she's eating panties again. She sure does love 'em. What a nice lesbian dog. Good lesbo-dog. Now sit and lick the carpet. Awwwww.......How cute."
Now tell me that is not funny. Just tell me, because I think it's hilarious, and at the time, I couldn't stop laughing. Annie was not thrilled because they were brand new panties. And she just found out that her dog is a lesbian. I'd be upset too.*
And I wondered how I was single for so long. I'm such a catch.
Gasp, Poker Content:
I played some Totalbet and UKbetting this weekend, and I also finished the SunPoker bonus.
Net result (including the respective bonus):
SunPoker: -$146
Totalbet: -$18
Grand total: -$164 (I don't think that this is how bonus-whoring is supposed to go. But I am glad that I was playing with the bonus, because otherwise I'd be down another $145. Ouchy on the cho-cho.)
I have changed my strategy for playing these Crypto sites though. I'm gonna play a heck of a lot more of the English denomination tables though. Those Europeans are CRAZY!!!! You do have to strap on your Anti-Tilt Flack Jacket though, and keep it strapped pretty tight, because there are some horrendous suckouts there. But oh the tables sure are juicy. I did manage to have the same guy crack my Aces with T9os when he hit his open-ended on the river. Ouchy. I also have Aces cracked by Jacks when he hit his J on the turn. So, like I said the swings are pretty rough, but if you stick to your guns, it's not bad.
Hope this helps.
Keep on keepin' on.
* Again, you are very welcome Annie. I know how proud of me you are for broadcasting this story for the 3-4 people that read this to see.
No comments:
Post a Comment