It's finally Thursday! I'm so pumped! Why are you so excited about a Thursday, Double D? Well, I'll tell ya.
Today, after work, Annie and I are going on a mini-vacation to San Antonio. I can't even remember the last time I had a vacation. Oh, wait, I do now, it was about 13 months ago. I think that I'm due.
We are going to stay at her mom's house tonight in Austin. Then we're gonna get up at the ass-crack of dawn to drive straight to Sea World to club some baby seals....um, I mean....watch the pretty sea mammals swim around. Awww, it will be sweet. We're gonna see the new Shamu show too.
I might even walk around the park with my shirt off, just to impress da ladies, I mean, get a tan on my WHITE skin. Or maybe not.
We are going to hang out with Big Judy and Triple D (Big Judy is a man, by the way. Triple D is his wife. She's named that for obvious reasons, just use your imagination.)on Saturday and Sunday, so that should be good times. We are gonna watch some live music on Saturday night, so I'm looking forward to that. Good ole live Texas music.
Keep on keepin' on.
No comments:
Post a Comment