Friday, August 25, 2006

No More Ring Around The Collar

I just finished performing surgery on the dog that had a chain collar embedded in it's neck. He did wonderfully, and so did I, if I do say so myself. Without going into too much nasty detail, I basically cut away the dead tissue and sutured up what I could. The surgery took me about over an hour, which is a long time for me, but it was pretty complicated. He even got his juevos rancheros nipped too. Poor little guy.

Tonight, Sir Toes (a.k.a. Cameltoes, Dr. Toes, Sir Bloody Toes, Chief Pounds on Toes) and I are going to go the Rangers/A's game. Unfortunately, we can't use our ticket passes for the game tonight, because our section is sold out. Bummer.

I'm learning all sorts of nice ways to insult somebody in Spanish. I'm getting quite an education working here with my two Mexican technicians. Let's just say that we laugh quite a lot. They laugh at me when I screw up the Spanish phrases.

Here is a cool way to say Hello. My name is Dr. Cameltoes, in Spanish:

"Hola. Me llamo el Doctor los dedos del camello."

I just had them read the previous sentence, and they said that this is proper Spanish. Good. I wouldn't want to screw up Chief Pounds on Toes' introduction.
Annie is of to Austin for the next 2 days, Chief Pounds on Toes is leaving tomorrow, and Bubba is too busy rubbing his belly to do anything. What's a brotha to do?

1) Go to WinStar and play poker

2) Go see the Rangers play.

3) Play cards at home.

4) Sleep

5) Drink heavily at home.

6) All of the above.

I have a feeling that it's gonna be a last minute decision. I know that you can't wait to find out what I decide.

Keep on keepin' on.

No comments: